Vintage Shops ,Thrifting and Strange Cafes Part 2

>> Saturday, May 15, 2010

continued....

Not only did we not get food poisoning, the food was awesome! We both ordered the same sandwich. It was a sourdough baguette with triple creamed brie, artichokes, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, and fresh spinach, served with a small Greek salad. The bread was warm, crusty and soft all at the same time. The center was melty and rich with a touch of crispness from the cucumbers. MHMM!!!

We ate lunch around 2;30pm so it was kinda dead. Just us and a few guys at the bar. It appeared that one of the guys was the bar tender and was drinking at the bar then would periodically get up to get himself and the other guy another beer. Our host was also our server and later found out he was the cook too! Weird , yes. Would I go back? I'm pretty sure I would.

This is a picture of Paisley Town. You walk through this courtyard of cute little individual shops to get to the restaurant. We were bummed because all of the shops were closed. Cool concept, but a little ghost town-ish. Maybe at a different time of day they would've been open?

This is the front door entrance to the restaurant. Its right on the corner of 11th ave and Grand. While we were here we picked up a post card for a store called Butter Toast Boutique. We decided to make one last stop before heading back home.The shop was cute, clean and reasonably priced. The girl working was really nice ( always a plus), I would definitely visit again.

I spent a lot of time today organizing things for my etsy store and having Cadence take some pictures I didn't get as far as I would have liked to, so I don't have a lot to show you. I will leave you with pictures of a few things I found yesterday that will be in my store shortly. More to come very soon. Darling vintage juice jug

Vintage knee length petticoat.

Vintage glass juicer.



Vintage wool cardigan that Cadence's friend John is trying to get his paws on. Haha, we will see.



0 comments: