POOL

>> Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm so excited!!! What am I excited about you ask??? Let me tell you friends, I am excited about POOL. Don't know what that is? Let me tell you...

"Pool is a collaborative new market in Mesa that will bring together specialty purveyors,small businesses, artisans, and privately owned merchants."

This is in the old Mervyns building over on Stapley and Main. I wasn't sure if it was open but it sounds like it is. I'm so excited I can't wait to go check it out. I'm thinking I will run by in the morning and try a coffee, sounds like there is a good coffee bar inside.

This really makes me want to rent a space, but I honestly have no idea what I would sell, plus I have no time. So I guess I will just enjoy shopping there. I love Mesa and I'm so excited to see signs of it coming to life!

0 comments: