Redesign Time!

>> Monday, October 25, 2010

Why? Why do the boys in my house leave the toilet seat up? Do they find it humorous that I stumble into the bathroom half awake each morning and nearly fall in? Why does everyone throw their towel on the floor? Why is everyone fighting over the smallest bathroom in the house?

These are the questions that haunt me. Okay, a little dramatic, but my kids have a very nice bathroom that they could have all to themselves. There is plenty of room to shower, get dressed, put on make up, even do a cartwheel. Still everyone in the house loves to pile into our super small 1920's bathroom that is really only fit for one person.

I have decided, I am taking over the back bathroom. It is going to be mine all mine muahahahaha! Kidding, well kind of. I've decided I am going to redesign this bathroom to my liking. Something that flows a little better with our house and my general style.

The floors are black and white, like this...


The walls are painted in "Soothing Green Tea" Which looks less like baby poop in reality.


Right now I have a Waverly black and cream damask curtain up that used to be in Cadence's old bedroom.

This style doesn't really reflect me. I definitely lean towards Anthropologie style. I like new items mixed with old. Comfortable and quirky but most importantly, homey and inviting. I decided I would start by looking at some shower curtains online. Here are a few I am considering.




What do you think? Taking the paint color and my floors into consideration, would it be better to go with a white curtain? Let me know if you have any recommendations. I am all ears!

More later, my creative juices stop flowing when its past my bedtime, and as usual I am blogging past my bedtime. Night!

1 comments:

peggy October 29, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

veery frilly, I like the last one. the middle one reminds me of the skirt that goes around a convention table:)I'm looking for a vintage style shabby chic dresser for my bedroom. Want to go thrift store shopping? Thanks again for your prayers. love you