Ode to the Bundt!

>> Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Wow! Can't believe its been so long since I blogged last, didn't mean for that to happen! After my friend Peggy asked me today when I was going to get back to blogging I felt like my excuses for not blogging were lame and I needed to just make time to do it. Not like its a pain, I love to blog, its just making the time.



So life has taken a big turn and new things are on the horizon. I have gone from homeschooling my three kiddos and working miscellaneous jobs as a make-up artist to having three kids in school and working regularly! Big changes, but they are good!



More on all that jazz later. I wanted to make this short and snappy tonight because no longer can I wake at 8:30am or 9:00 and lounge in my PJ's, coffee in hand, taking my sweet time. Nope! This girl is up and at um every morning at 6:30am. So this once night owl is learning to re-set her inner clock!


Okay so.... I am working at Nothing Bunt Cakes! Clever play on words indicating that we sell nothing but bunt cakes. :) Let me just say this was the biggest God send/blessing ever. It is so my cup of tea and the store is cute as a button. Not to mention that the hours are perfect. Closed on Sundays and I work the hours my kids are at school. Praise the Lord!



This store has the cutest logo and some seriously tasty cake. You can tell Nothing Bunt Cakes is the product of two very clever and creative women's dreams come to life! OK I think I am gushing a bit. But seriously, I really do admire the amount of thought, detail, and creativity that has gone into this franchise. OK enough, short and sweet right? That's what I said. You can read more if you would like at http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/.

I stumbled across some celebrities that think these cakes are pretty sweet too...

Adam Lampert

Alice Cooper



Team Jacob ( Don't even know this kids real name, sorry)

Are you craving a Chocolate Chocolate Chip bundt cake yet drizzled with butter cream cheese frosting?? Or maybe a White Chocolate Raspberry??? Yum!
If you know me, you know I am OB-SESSED with cupcakes! So these little cuties,Buntinis, are Nothing Bundt Cakes version of the beloved cupcake. They come in a box of 1 dozen and the are assorted with the top four flavors. You can also call ahead to make your own assortment. Apparently during a TV interview the news anchor slipped and said, " So they are bundt holes?" Oh my, not good. I guess he covered his slip up well by comparing to donut holes or something. Haha, I find that quite amusing.

Okay, well there you have it, more than you ever wanted to know about my new job most likely. As you can tell I am quite smitten with it and its nice to like going to work each day!

Hope you have nothing bundt sweet dreams. DORKY, I KNOW!

Good Night...I will be back soon I promise.

1 comments:

gogo grandma September 9, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

chocolate chocolate chip was delic! hey you forgot to mention it has been under new managment for a year now and they sell some of the cutest aprons i've ever seen! great seeing you today. bless you at your new job!