Me

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So, this is my third attempt at blogging. I really love blogs, never thought I would, and have found myself following some amazingly talented people with very beautiful blogs. Since I'm so inspired I decided to give it another go! My blogs in the past were more specialized and I think I'm too multi-faceted to limit myself to one topic. Let's face it, I like to have my hand in a million different things.

Here I will share with you my vintage finds, some of which you can purchase on my etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/awaywegoclementine . As well as my cooking and baking adventures. I will be bragging on my family, and showing off their talents! I will also keep you posted on my gardening & home decor projects.

Welp! Sounds like a plan, wish me luck, and check back often!


0 comments: