Last cake class...moving on

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

I don't know if this entry can still count for today since its almost 1am.Technically its not today its tomorrow...Wow, I'm confusing myself. Anyway...I'm going to make this short and sweet.

Tonight was my last cake decorating class and received my Wilton's course 1 Certificate! Can I get a woot woot? Tonight went pretty good, we learned the third part to making a rose. I thought my roses kinda looked a little more like carnations than a roses. Regardless, I did it, I made flowers that resemble roses and decorated my last cake for this course. I'm looking forward to practicing what I've learned and trying new things at home. I don't think I will sign up for another class at this time because I have so much going on right now!



It turned out okay. I feel like I would've done a lot better if I wasn't so rushed on time we only had like 35 minutes to decorate it, which sounds like a decent amount of time, but it did not feel like it. I like the color green I created but I'm not sure I'm crazy about the brown dots on the side. Emma told me it looked like dog food, thanks Emma, I was thinking Jr. mints. Eh, well, it is what it is. Now its time to keep practicing!

Well I should probably make my way to bed. We are in desperate need of groceries and I think we will head to the farmers market in the morning. I will leave you with a few of Cadence's photos from the farmers market. I feel so blessed to have the market within walking distance of our home!


0 comments: